Thursday, October 15, 2009

metallica death magnetic tour USA









]
Some photos of Metallica american tour, the core of american metal band. Greeting All metallica fans there at the death magnetic tour. James Hetfield, lars ulrich, robert trujilo, kirk hammet ...looking great..... . awesome metal band!!!!. oooooh I miss Jason. still prefer the old metallica though.
metallica stil has a strong followers after 20 years and deserve recognition and do not forget to mention
that
Metallica is a LEGEND

Oops where did I left my gibson ? suddenly I got the urge to play "enter the sandman" and crank my marshall amp out loud..... In order to wake the neighbors.. lol ... wish I could learn to play rock guitar at a guitar school earlier... or enroll at Joe Satriani guitar school..... Like kirk hammet did. hehehehe lol.... anyway... keep on rocking ... where ever you are.. thats the matter...

No comments: